The Burke & Wills Men's Derwent Vest is made from highly durable, heavyweight Dritec Oilskin fabric and is very popular for all those outdoor adventures. The chunky sherpa lining will keep you warm in those cooler months and the stylish corduroy trim on the inside collar adds a touch of class to this rugged style.
- 100% Cotton Dritec Oilskin 12oz
- 100% Polyester Sherpa Lining
- Water and Wind Resistant
- 17mm High Quality Logo Snaps
- Corduroy Lined Collar
- Chest Welt Pocket with YKK Zip Closure
- Front Storm Flap with Logo Snap Closure and YKK Zipper
- Side Splits with Adjustable Side Tabs with D-Rings at Top
- Felt Lined Patch Pockets with Side and Top Entry
- Mock Suede Logo Patch on Pocket Flap
- Chunky Sherpa Body Lining
- Inside Back Neck Hanging Loop
- Internal Patch Pocket
- Internal Zip Welt Pocket
Burke & Wills is an Australian company established in 1975 in Melbourne. Their expertise has been built on crafting long lasting products and their founding principles of durability, quality and functionality continue to guide them today. Originally inspired by Australian explorers, Robert O'Hara Burke and William John Wills, their design philosophy stems from the Australian landscape and way of life.