Get binoculars that smash the scale of price vs performance with Vortex Diamondback HD Binoculars! It includes a harness that provides protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps, plus keeps your binos close at hand.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Magnification: 10x
- 50mm Objective Lens Diameter
- 17mm Eye Relief
- 5mm Exit Pupil
- Linear Field of View 315 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6 degrees
- 6 feet Close Focus
- 55-73mm Interpupillary Distance
- Dimensions: 16.7cm (h) x 13.4cm (w)
- Weight 850g
- Objective Lens Diameter: