As rugged as razorback ridges, this Razorback Sling bag is designed for those who don’t need to carry a whole lot of junk.
And for those who want to stand out. This bag’s unique design is crafted from Australian oilskin, making it tough, stylish and water repellent. The padded, comfortable shoulder band and stabilisation strap makes it ideal for physical activity like trail running or jogging.
It’s got adequate room in its two zippered pockets for the essentials, and the main compartment has two internal pockets to keep everything neat and contained. There’s also an eyelet through which a headphone cable can be passed though, and a phone pocket on the strap’s front.
Additionally, the two leather straps on the back can be used to attach a drink bottle or stow your jumper if you get too warm.
- Waterproof, rugged oilskin keeps the insides dry and looks good doing it.
- Two external zippered pockets and two internal pockets to keep things secure.
- Comfortable, padded strap can be swung it around and it can be accessed while wearing it.
- Stabilising strap holds the bag in place during physical activity running.
- Eyelet allows earphone cable to pass through bag.
You may be interested to check out Sportsman Bag. If your hobby involves long, narrow objects, this bag might suit you. From firearms to fishing rods, bats to clubs, they’ll benefit from the protection.