The stockman's belt is a quality full grained leather cow hides Australian Made leather belt with a horizontal knife pouch on the side to keep your knife close and handy.
- Full grain leather cowhide
- Aniline Finish
- Fitted with horizontal knife pouch
- Belt approx. 37mm wide
- Removable belt buckle
- Pouch Dimensions: 95mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 20mm (D)
- Properly caring for your leather belt will extend its life
- Try not to wear your belt every day, as it will stretch and mould to the shape of you waist
- Alternating belts will help them retain their original shape
- Store your leather belt by hanging it from its buckle on a tie or belt rack
- Folding it in a drawer will cause it to wrinkle
- If you do need to keep it in a drawer curl it up, starting from the buckle end, and place it in a cloth or paper bag to hold its shape
- We recommend a dark, well ventilated, cupboard to hang your belt
- Never hang your belt in the sunlight, as it will fade, dry out and crack
- Never hang your belt in a damp place, as it might attract mould and mildew
*Please note that these sizes are measured in inches from buckle to the middle belt hole, as a general guide we suggest ordering around 2 sizes larger than usual.
JCOE Leather is 100% Australian owned and they pride themselves on their handmade quality leather products, which include belts, knife pouches, watch pouches, and watch covers.