Looking for the best searchlight? This Professional Reinforced Searchlight 250W is perfect for you! It is a 24v 250w quartz halogen with a 12v-24v Step up converter. It will provide you with a wider beam pattern then our 12v 100w range. Fitted with four large black washers that reinforce the housing, making this searchlight ideal for harsh terrain, being able to withstand excessive vibrations. Grab yours today!
Featuring Adjustable Focus System
These spotlights are fitted with adjustable-focused reflector that makes focusing your beam so much easier. You take the case off, unscrew the lock ring, and spin your reflector until you see the beam you want. Once you have that beam set, simply screw the lock ring back on, put it back in the case and you're set to go. No longer will you need to remove the glass and risk damaging your reflector.
- Searchlight fitted with a bracket for use with remote control system
- Quartz halogen model
- 245mm diameter reflector
- 24v 250w Globe
- All parts are replaceable
- All alloy construction with quality steel toggle switch
- Hand focused for maximum performance
- Weight: 1355g
- 3m cable & electrical connector
- 1.5m 6mm cable with Anderson style plug connection
- 50Amp Fuse
- Maxi Fuse Holder
- 12v-24v Step up Converter
- 20 amp Switch
All components are completely replaceable, quote relevent part numbers to your nearest Powa Beam stockist.
|24v 250w globe||PN1/24v250w-v|
|245mm glass lens (3mm)||PN231|
|Steel Toggle switch||PN510|
|Spotlight case Black||PN731|
|Steel bracket for PRO-9||PN832|
|Ceramic globe holder||PN870|
|Reflector retaining ring||PN631|
|PRO-9 washer set||PN860|
|12v-24v Step up Converter||PN950|
|50 amp Fuse||PN857|
|Maxi Fuse Holder||PN858|
- On Standby this Light will draw approx 100mA, we suggest using a 25amp Isolation Switch
- In use this Light will draw Approx 22amp from the battery to the converter & Approx 10amp from the convertor to the spotlight.
- These lights are fitted with a 50A Anderson style connector plug for a safer, more secure connection.
- If you modify this connection and short out your electronics you will not be covered by warranty.
- A minimum of 6mm wire must be used between your battery and existing plug for your light to work correctly.