Pocket Shot PRO Arrow Pouch is here! This pouch has a D-Loop at the back so you can connect the Pocket Shot Arrow Release! You can add this PRO pouch to your Mossy Oak Pocket Shot Hammer Slingshot to get greater speed and accuracy with your arrows, and with the Arrow Release its easier to pull back and shoot.
- Pro Arrow Pouch
- Rated up to 180 FPS
- Prohibited in VIC, WA & NT
- *** Does not include the Pocket Shot Arrow Release***
- Place the Pro Arrow Pouch on Pocket Shot inner ring and make sure it is seated
- Screw the inner ring down and tighten with the cap/key
- Make sure pouch is secure before each use
- Insert the arrow, turn shaft, until nock snaps into receiver
- Always wear eye protection when product is in use
- The Pro Arrow Pouch is not a toy, serious injury or death could occur
- Inspect the Pro Arrow Pouch before each use for any holes, rips or tears. Do not use if there are any holes, rips, tears or other damage
- Inspect the Pro Arrow Pouch to make sure it is properly attached before each use
- When shooting arrows, ensure arrow cap is securely tightened and arrow tip is not pulled inside arrow cap. Not to be used with razor tip arrowheads
- Ensure nock is snapped into receiver. If nock is not snapping in, replace nock immediately
POCKET SHOT ARM BRACES ARE PROHIBITED IN AUSTRALIA.
Please read below before purchasing.
While the Pocket Shot can be used recreationally, it is NOT a toy. Check your local laws for age restrictions. Anyone under the age of 16 should have adult supervision during operation. ALWAYS wear eye protection. NEVER AIM OR SHOOT THE POCKET SHOT AT A PERSON. Doing so may result in serious injury. Know what your target is and what is behind it. Always shoot the Pocket Shot in an area that is well lit. Make sure you have an adequate backstop for your target. Keep bystanders, children and viewers behind shooter at all times while shooting the Pocket Shot. These products are made of synthetic materials and are subject to imperfections and possible failure at any time. Inspect the pouch, its assemblies and the ring/frame before each shot for any signs of wear, breakage or cracks. DO NOT SHOOT IF POUCH OR FRAME IS WORN OR DAMAGED IN ANY WAY! Replace damaged or torn pouch immediately and retire a damaged frame. DO NOT shoot darts, rocks, glass, or any other type of sharp object. The Pocket Shot is most accurate and desirable to fire at approximately 8-10 inches stretched (depending on elastic pouch type). DO NOT alter or modify the Pocket Shot in any way.
Pocket Shot Care Guidelines:
Store your pouches in a cool dry place. Pouches will dry out if stored in a hot dry environment. This will create cracked and brittle latex subject to tearing. Pouches will be less tacky if a small amount of baby powder is used inside the pouch before firing. Avoid getting pouch wet (If this occurs dry as soon as possible with a cloth). Do not over stretch latex pouch. Do not freeze pouch.