The Burke & Wills St Arnaud Vest is made from cotton Dritec waxed oilskin which helps to block the wind and keep you dry, plus is lined with a quality sherpa fleece to keep you warm on those cooler days. This vest is the perfect tran-seasonal piece that is classic and stylish, plus features a detachable hood!
- 100% Cotton Dritec Waxed Oilskin 9oz
- 100% Cotton Check Lining Fabric
- Water and Wind Resistant
- 17mm High Quality Logo Snaps
- Cotton Drill LIned Detachable Hood with Drawcoard
- Corduroy Lined Collar
- Front Storm Flap with Logo Snap Closure and YKK Zipper
- 2x Vents in Back with Logo Snap Closure
- Felt Lined Patch Pockets with Side and Top Entry
- Mock Suede Logo Patch on Pocket Flap
- Inside Back Neck Hanging Loop
- Internal Patch Pocket
- Internal Zip Welt Pocket
Burke & Wills is an Australian company established in 1975 in Melbourne. Their expertise has been built on crafting long lasting products and their founding principles of durability, quality and functionality continue to guide them today. Originally inspired by Australian explorers, Robert O'Hara Burke and William John Wills, their design philosophy stems from the Australian landscape and way of life.