This Australian Made spotlight is designed to be used as a searchlight from your vehicle or boat, and is very popular for marine applications. The spotlight cable connects directly to your battery to ensure you have uninterrupted light all night long. The Powa Beam PB7 sealed beam spotlight is their most lightweight for easier portability, and is also the least expensive. If you are looking for more light, but still lightweight we suggest checking out the Powa Beam 7” Spotlights!
- Special Feature - Sealed Beam
- Size – 145mm (Diameter) x 135mm (Depth)
- Voltage – 12V
- Power – 100W
- Light Type – Quartz Halogen (QH)
- Beam Type – Flood Beam
- Base – Pistol Grip Handle with 5/16 Thread
- Amp Use – Draws 8.3Amps
Main Components for Modifications & Repairs:
- Bulb: 12V 100W Globe
- Lens: Toughened Glass
- Reflector: Heat Resistant Alloy Reflector
- Case: Anodized Alloy
- Base: Pistol Grip Handle
- Powa Beam 145mm 100W QH Spotlight
- 3.5m Cable
- Electrical Connectors
- Battery Clips
- Toggle Switch
- Powa Beam Bumper Sticker
Powa Beam Spotlight Bag – Designed to fit all Powa Beam spotlights, protects your spotlight and gear, but can also be used as a travel or everyday gear bag
· Lightweight Remote – Designed for 175mm lights and smaller, most commonly used with the Powa Strut Window Mount.
· Powa Strut Window Mount – Best choice for casual users who do not want to drill a hole in their car roof
· SmartRest – This mount is popular with those who head out on their quad bikes and want a hands free 12v lighting solution
· Mag Mount – Just screw it into the base of your spotlight handle to convert it into a spotlight that you can put down on the car and keep the light on your target. Popular with those out in the back of utes.
Why Own a Powa Beam?
Australian Made – The main components of Powa Beam Spotlights are manufactured in Victoria, Australia including the reflectors and outer cases. The lights are then assembled in our warehouse at Billinudgel, NSW with each one hand focused to produce the optimum light beam.
Designed to Last – Don’t get sucked into buying a cheap light that breaks easily and you have to throw it out and buy a new one every couple of years. With a Powa Beam light you can have the confidence of knowing that they are made from premium quality materials including alloy reflectors and cases that are able to withstand the harsh Australian climate. In the event that your bulb may blow or you have accidentally damaged the light, no matter what part you require, it will be available.
Performance – Powa Beam Spotlights have been regarded as one of the best on the market for over 60 years. They are used by fishers, farmers, hunters and professional shooters, you may have noticed a big silver light on a 4wd ute roof, that’s probably a Powa Beam!
Xenon HID or Quartz Halogen?
We get asked many times about the difference between our QH & HID spotlights and which is better. The answer is not the same for everyone so we have tried to summarise the important considerations so you can make your own decision.
- Price – QH is much more affordable than HID so if price is important or you don’t require the extra punch that HID produces then we would say choose QH.
- Distance – If you are looking for maximum beam distance then HID is your winner
- Power Consumption – Our HID lights are only 55W & 70W which means they draw less power than a 100W QH while producing more light.
- Maintenance – The QH is basically powered by a simple cable to a bulb which leaves, while HID lights
Powa Beam’s limited warranty guarantees that all Powa Beam brand products are to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of 3 YEARS after retail purchase from an authorized dealer. Please retain proof of purchase for warranty purposes.
This guarantee excludes, but is not limited to, damages from road hazards/accidents, improper installation (including wiring) or operation, modification, unauthorized repair, misapplication or deliberate damage. It also excludes any consequential damage or inconvenience caused by failure of the product. Powa Beam’s liability is limited to the repair or replacement at Powa Beam’ discretion. No warranty exists for bulbs, globes or lens unless specified.
Powa Beam manufacture the highest quality spotlights, making sure each spotlight ensures a perfect spot by hand-focusing on every unit and component, so they can be used for many years.