Pick out the details you need with the compact 65mm Viper HD spotting scope at your fingertips.With superior fogproof and waterproof performance this rugged Viper can meet challenging conditions with confidence and is easily the best way to make your trophy selection without putting a mile on your boots.
HD Lens Elements Optimized optical system delivers impressive resolution, cuts chromatic aberration and provides excellent color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission - resulting in High Definition views.
XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Dielectric Prism Coatings Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
Porro Prism Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
Angled Body Design Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Adjustable Eyecup Twists up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Helical Focus Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
Built-in Sunshade Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
Rotating Tripod Collar The collar provides adjustable viewing angles.
Magnification: 15-45 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
Linear Field of View: 136.5-67.8 feet / 1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 2.6-1.3 degrees
Close Focus: 7m / 23 feet
Eye Relief: 19.6-17.8mm
Length: 35.5cm / 14 inches
Weight: 1.67kg / 59 ounces
- Objective Lens:
- Eye Relief:
- 19.6-17.8 mm
- Filed of View:
- 136.5-67.8 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View:
- 2.6-1.3 degrees
- Close Focus:
- 355 mm
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty:
- Optics are sealed with o-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Prism Type:
- Porro Prism, Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Rotating Tripod Ring:
- Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position—most useful for viewing through an angled spotting scope body on a car window mount.
- Premium (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- Lens Coating:
- Vortex proprietary XR anti-reflective coatings, fully multi-coated on all air-to-glass lens surfaces, increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
- Eyepiece Cap, Objective Lens Cover, •Built-in Picatinny accessory rail and Custom Fitted Carry Case.