The Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, colour accuracy, light transmission and edge to edge sharpness obtainable. This riflescope has had every component, feature and characteristic well thought out and executed. It is the ideal optical solution for short to medium range tactical applications requiring the pinnacle of optical performance. Incredibly versatile and perfect for the AR platform, the ultra forgiving eye box with generous eye relief generates a heads up style sight picture for fast target acquisition and optimal dual eye visual monitoring of the surrounding environment, plus it is ultra sleek and built like a tank.
- Magnification: 1-6X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 115.2-20.5 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation: 50 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 110 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 110 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100
- Length: 25.6cm (10.1 inches)
- Weight: 714 grams (25.2 ounces)
- 30 mm Tube: Provides greater strength and wider adjustment latitude compared to a 1 inch tube.
- One Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and water resistance.
- Capped Turrets: Less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminium: Construction from a solid block of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminium delivers increased strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube, which ensures reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Type 3 hard coat anodization is durable; the low glare matte surface of Stealth Shadow Black helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek : Ultra hard, scratch resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Second Focal Plane: Reticle remains a constant size throughout magnification range.
- APO Objective Lens System: Uses index matched lenses to correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- HD Lens Elements: Premium (High Density) extra low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in high definition images.
- XR Lens Coatings: Vortex proprietary XR fully multi-coated lens coatings increase light transmission for maximum brightness.
Internal Mechanism Design
- Friction Reduction System: Provides superior durability, repeatability and accuracy for the life of the product. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point because the heat treated, hardened steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. US Patent 7,958,665
- Turret Screws: Precision machined from a silicon brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry film lubricant, leading to low friction, wear resistant performance:. Turret screw threads are ultra precision machined to sub 2 micron tolerances (less than 78 millionths of an inch). Ultra smooth operation and adjustments.
- Erector Tube System: Precision machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for great strength and durability. The erector spring, made of chromium vanadium, withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance, and is tumble polished to a mirror finish for micro precise elevation and windage adjustments.
- Single Spring Construction: Fully constrains (without over constraining) the optical system for predictable, improved accuracy throughout the range of elevation adjustment.
- Illuminated Center Dot: Professional grade illumination, designed to accommodate conditions ranging from bright daylight through dim, low light.
- Illumination Control: Can be turned on or off with a single click between each of the 11 intensity levels, allowing access to a preferred illumination setting without having to progress through each intensity level. Lockable at preferred setting.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Large Diameter Turrets: Providing sure grip for easy elevation and windage adjustments.