Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Our popular Crossfire riflescopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminium tube is nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fog proof performance. The Crossfires deliver — and then some.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One Inch Tube - Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
- One Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and water resistance.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminium - Premium grade of aluminium, valued for fatigue resistance.
- Capped Turrets - Less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
- Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope; generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube, ensuring reliable performance in all environments.
- Fog proof - Filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Hard coat anodization is durable; the low glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification - 4-12X
- Objective Lens Diameter - 44 mm
- Eye Relief - 3.9 inches-4.4 inches
- Field of View - 24.7-8.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size - 1 inch
- Turret Style - Capped
- Adjustment Graduation - 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation - 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment - 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting - 100 yards
- Length - 13.1 inches
- Weight - 17.2 ounces
Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
V-Plex, BDC and Reticles:
This is another term for Duplex Reticle: Standard crosshairs that are thicker at edges (for faster target acquisition) and thinner in the centre (as not to obscure the view of the target).
This means Bullet Drop Control and it minimises the need for guessing bullet hold-over at long distances. By selecting the appropriate hashmark you will get a reliable bullet-drop reference. This reticle also provides you with reference marks, which can compensate for bullet drift in windy conditions or to range distances.
- Objective Lens:
- Eye Relief:
- 3.9 inches-4.4 inches
- Filed of View:
- 24.7-8.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size:
- Turret Style:
- Adjustment Graduation:
- 1/4 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment:
- 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment:
- 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting:
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty: