With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminium tube is nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed for waterproof/fog proof performance. Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (MOA)
Customized hash mark design helps eliminate guesswork on hold over and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold over is a concern.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- One Inch Tube - Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
- One Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and water resistance.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminium - Premium grade of aluminium, valued for fatigue resistance.
- Capped Turrets - Less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
- Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope; generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube, ensuring reliable performance in all environments.
- Fog proof - Filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Hard coat anodization is durable; the low glare matte helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing
- Sunshade - Reduces glare and sun reflection off the objective lens.
- Magnification - 4-12X
- Objective Lens Diameter - 40 mm
- Eye Relief - 3.9-4.4 inches
- Field of View - 24.7-8.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size - 1 inch
- Turret Style - Capped
- Adjustment Graduation - 1/4 MOA
- Travel per Rotation - 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment - 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment - 50 MOA
- Length - 13.6 inches
- Weight - 19.2 ounces
- Objective Lens:
- Eye Relief:
- 3.9-4.4 inches
- Filed of View:
- 24.7-8.4 feet/100 yards
- Tube Size:
- Turret Style:
- Adjustment Graduation:
- 1/4 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment:
- 50 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment:
- 50 MOA
- 13.6 inches
- 19.2 ounces
- VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty: