Planning a trip to North America, or paranoid about Australian zoo escapees, this Animal Tracking guide will teach you to recognize the tracks of some of the most common wild animals there. Each card shows basic track shapes along with some interesting animal facts. Part of UST’s Learn & Live reference card collection, this set offers a convenient and fun learning tool for everyone — from seasoned backpackers and first-time campers.
- Six Informative Cards
- Photographs and Detailed Descriptions
- Pocket-Sized to Fit Anywhere
- Laminated to be Waterproof and Durable
- Attached with a Grommet
- Part of UST's Learn & Live Collection
- Dimensions: 89mm x 57mm x 5mm
- Weight: 17g
For 80 years and four generations, UST Brands has provided reliable, affordable problem-solving gear for survival situations and emergency preparedness.