- Muela 22RA Knife with Wood & Brass Handle
- Full Knife Length 333mm
- Blade Material: 440 Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum Alloy Martensitic Steel, Hardness of 54-58 degrees on the Rockwell Scale
- Manufacturas Muela knives from Joy Enterprises are handcrafted in Argamailla de Calatrava, Ciudad Real, Spain.
- Supplied with a Handcrafted Full Grain Leather Sheath
- Lifetime Warranty direct from Muelas Authorized North American Agent, Joy Enterprises
For decades, Muela of Spain has provided the best and sharpest Hunting Knives. There is no doubt that hunting is intrinisically linked to the essence and tradition of Muela knives. Muela uses the latest in industrial techniques, including mechanized control centers and continuously working ovens, ideal for thermal treatment of different types of steel employed for the specific models. However, Muela also relies on a good number of artisanal experts, who are capable of achieving the artistic touches and finishes from natural materials such as antlers and exotic woods featured on many knife handles.
Muela Knives are custom spanish hunting knives that have been made by the Muela family for generations, and utilize tough Moly-Vanadium stainless steel. Each Muela Hunting Knife is handsome as well as functional with handle materials that include Red Stag antler, exotic stabilized hardwoods and Pakawood. All Muela Knives are built to last and carry a one-year full replacement guarantee. This Muela classic has a one piece 440 stainless steel blade with a genuine Stag Handle and comes with a superb Spanish leather sheath. Full Length 150mm
- 440 Stainless Steel w Molibdenum Vanadium
- Handcrafted Full Grain Leather Sheath