The Stockman's oilskin coat is a very popular working wardrobe staple, it is extremely durable and waterproof while still allowing for movement and flexibility. Constructed from the popular Burke & Wills Dritec™ heavyweight Oilskin cotton it has their shoulder cape, deep front pockets, reinforced elbow patches and gusset.
- Watre & wind resistant
- 9oz Dritec Oilskin by Burke & Wills
- 2 deep front pockets and an inside pocket
- Double studded front with flap for protection
- Cotton lining
- Adjustable studded cuffs
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Cape for extra weather protection
- Large Gusset Insert at back for movement
- Felt lined pockets for comfort & warmth
- Adjustable leg straps for riding and to hold secure during high wind
Burke & Wills is an Australian company established in 1975 in Melbourne. Their expertise has been built on crafting long lasting products and their founding principles of durability, quality and functionality continue to guide them today. Originally inspired by Australian explorers, Robert O'Hara Burke and William John Wills, their design philosophy stems from the Australian landscape and way of life.