The Stockman's 3/4 length oilskin coat is an essential working wardrobe staple, designed to be worn over clothing and still be comfortable. It is extremely durable and waterproof while still allowing for movement and flexibility. Constructed from the popular Burke & Wills Dritec™ heavyweight Oilskin cotton it features attached oversized shoulder cape for extra protection, snap closure neck tab, well sized front pockets and a studded back vent for added movement when riding.
- 2oz Dritec Oilskin
- Water & wind resistant, breathable
- Cotton drill lining
- Front patch pockets with top entry only
- Double studded front with flap for protection
- Adjustable studded tab cuffs
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Cape for extra weather protection
- Back vent with snap closure for added for movement
- Also available in full length version for added protection
Burke & Wills is an Australian company established in 1975 in Melbourne. Their expertise has been built on crafting long lasting products and their founding principles of durability, quality and functionality continue to guide them today. Originally inspired by Australian explorers, Robert O'Hara Burke and William John Wills, their design philosophy stems from the Australian landscape and way of life.