The Crackle Kangaroo features the Cooper CrossingHatband.
Barmah Hats are proudly Australian made and Australian owned. They pride themselves on making the best quality products on the market whilst offering the fastest delivery time.
Barmah Hats have become market leaders through their commitment to being the best. Their innovations have resulted in many competitive advantages.
Barmah Hats now has its own dedicated leather manufacturing factory in Melbourne, Australia. Barmah leather provides quality advantages such as:
- stunning and unique full grain leathers
- consistency of colours - every hat will be the same
- waterproof leathers
- guaranteed supply of material
Squashy® - ideal for travelling
The original hat-in-a-bag
Made in Australia using Australian kangaroo leather
All kangaroo hides are obtained under the Australian Federal Government's Wildlife Protection Act
Marks and scratches on our kangaroo leather hats are considered a natural feature
Barmah kangaroo leather hats combine the following unique features to make a great outdoor hat:
- Fully packable
- Super-light and strong - kangaroo leather is the strongest leather for its weight
- Water resistant - our "DriHide®" process
Click here to download the kangaroo hat's technical specifications
- Rustic Vintage Finish Kangaroo Leather
- Feature Hatband:
- Cooper Crossing
- Showerproof. Does not absorb water when raining lightly.
- Barmah Hats are lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- UV Protection:
- 50+UV Protection
- Dupont Lucra, super soft and highly absorbant
- Brim Width:
- 8cm front, 7cm sides
- Dark Brown